Who doesn’t love a delicious, nutritious dinner that has been prepared by somebody else? For families where the sole parent has cancer, the Singleton Kitchen program is especially important because it simplifies meal preparation so dinner gets on the table even when the parent is sick or exhausted. All meals are made by volunteers in partnership with Dream Dinners, with a focus on nutrition and the needs of the mother and her children. Visit www.singletonmoms.org for more information.
https://www.thesingletonsaz.org/sing-content/uploads/The-Singletons-Logo-sm.png 0 0 The Singletons https://www.thesingletonsaz.org/sing-content/uploads/The-Singletons-Logo-sm.png The Singletons2014-12-04 23:42:452014-12-04 23:42:45Volunteer at Singleton Kitchen
- Meet The Singletons Families | Dad KevinJanuary 16, 2020 - 5:56 pm
- Meet The Singletons Families | Mom JenDecember 19, 2019 - 4:39 am
- Arizona Tax CreditsNovember 27, 2019 - 12:00 pm
- Meet The Singletons Families | DiannaOctober 10, 2019 - 2:26 pm
- Guest blog from Dr. Jake PsenkaSeptember 16, 2019 - 3:29 pm