Who doesn’t love a delicious, nutritious dinner that has been prepared by somebody else? For families where the sole parent has cancer, the Singleton Kitchen program is especially important because it simplifies meal preparation so dinner gets on the table even when the parent is sick or exhausted. All meals are made by volunteers in partnership with Dream Dinners, with a focus on nutrition and the needs of the mother and her children. Visit www.singletonmoms.org for more information.
https://www.thesingletonsaz.org/sing-content/uploads/The-Singletons-Logo-sm.png 0 0 The Singletons https://www.thesingletonsaz.org/sing-content/uploads/The-Singletons-Logo-sm.png The Singletons2014-12-04 23:42:452014-12-04 23:42:45Volunteer at Singleton Kitchen
- Meet our Singletons families | DiannaOctober 10, 2019 - 2:26 pm
- Guest blog from Dr. Jake PsenkaSeptember 16, 2019 - 3:29 pm
- 3 Budgeting Hacks for the Unexpected: How to Manage Medical BillsAugust 13, 2019 - 6:46 pm
- Singletons Sunday Night DinnersJuly 17, 2019 - 11:15 am
- Volunteer Spotlight ~ Chelsea CabanillasJune 19, 2019 - 12:45 pm