We are excited to invite you to the
2023 Swing into Spring
Casino & Cocktail Social – “Fundraising Event!”
This will be the biggest and most important
Fundraising Event to help
raise needed funds to continue our Mission and Programs!
With only 150 tickets available
and all the excitement we have lined up, this charity event is sure to sell out!
Magnificent Private Home on Troon North Golf Course in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Free Valet Parking
5:00 PM – Early Access for Gold and Platinum VIP Ticket Holders.
– Celebrity Meet & Greet.
– Professional Athletes.
– Special VIP Photos.
6:00 PM – General Ticket Holders Arrive.
– Enjoy signature culinary creations, craft cocktails, wine, and additional exclusive tastings by Chef Justin Pioche of The Pioche Food Group (James Beard semi-finalist), Jason Santos (Hell’s Kitchen – Tentative), Chef Willie Graham (Celebrity Sport Chef), and other Celebrity Chefs.
– Try your luck at exciting Casino Games to win Luxury Raffle Items.
– Dance to 1920s Swing Music by Uptown Big Band Orchestra showcasing entertaining Swing Dancers.
– Celebrity hair stylist, Elsa, and makeup artist, Mykel Renner will be in attendance to provide professional styling as a VIP experience for Singletons Moms.
8:00 PM – LIVE Auction featuring a number of Outstanding & Extremely Unique Items.
8:45 PM – Special Performance by Award Winning Country Music Entertainer Steven Cade
– Josie Music Award for Modern Country Artist of the Year at the Grand Ole Opry
9:30 PM – Casino Raffle and other Prize Winners Announced!
10:00 PM – Music and Dancing Complete
Event Attire –
20’s Theme or Cocktail Dress
Why The Singletons?
Single Mothers, Single Fathers, and Children that are battling Cancer count on the consistent support they receive from The Singletons.
Supporting this growth has become a challenge for the organization.
- Over the last twelve months, we have seen a 50% increase in families in need of The Singletons support services.
- 70% are battling a Stage 4 Cancer diagnosis.
- 90% of the Single-Parents are unable to work.
- 30% of these households have a child battling Cancer.
- In 16 years, this is the greatest number of individuals that we have served at one time (350-400 a month).
The average family receives $300 a month in Support Services from The Singletons – that’s $3,600 Annually!
This is a significant positive impact on our Families, yet it is very much a challenge for The Singletons to meet these increasing needs.
This is Why We Need YOU!
Please join us for an exciting, fun, and most of all… a very important night of Fundraising!
General Tickets: $150 ($200 after 2/13/23)
Gold VIP Tickets: $350 Per Person (2 or more $300 each)
Platinum VIP Tickets: $500 Per Person (Only 10 Available – SOLD OUT. *See Notes Below)
*Exclusive Private Dinner by Chef J Perry for Platinum VIP Ticket Holders.
Each Platinum VIP Ticket purchased allows Ticket Holder up to 4 people to experience a 5-Star Dinner hosted in your home. Value: $1,000+ The menu, your dinner date and time, and all other details will be arranged between you Chef J. The food will be provided and purchased by Chef J. A wine pairing is available at an extra expense by the host if desired. The date for your exclusive private dinner is subject to availability.
Call Chef J at (623) 920-9398 for scheduling and further details.
“VIP Experience” SPONSORS
View Sponsor Opportunities HERE
Donate Items for Raffle Prizes HERE