Requirements to become a Singleton
In order to qualify for our services you must:
- Be recovering from a cancer-related surgery (not including reconstructive); or actively receiving chemotherapy, radiation or related cancer treatment that affects the ability to work or adequately maintain the household
- Provide signed documentation of treatment from consulting physician.
- Be living a single lifestyle with no significant other living in the home
- Have child(ren) under 18 years old and in custody of parent living in the same home as participant at least 50% of the time.
- Pediatrics must have been under 18 at time of diagnosis.
- Pediatrics must be under 21 years old and in the custody of a parent living in the same home.
THE SINGLETONS SERVES FAMILIES IN VARIOUS WAYS ACROSS THE STATE OF ARIZONA. PLEASE CONTACT US TO SEE IF YOU LIVE IN A QUALIFIED SERVICE AREA.
To receive our services please call 480.818.5285, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.