Mom Teresa isn’t backing down to her cancer diagnosis. Watch and listen to her story.
Jeffrey is the Dad who does it all. His Stage 4 Liver Cancer is no match for the love that Jeffrey has for his 5 year old daughter. She gives him strength beyond measure to keep living life with gusto and attitude.
The three-time WNBA Champions Phoenix Mercury donated 37 game tickets to Singleton Moms and their families where the team named ESPN reporter Holly Rowe the team’s 2016 BBVA Compass Bright Futures Woman of Inspiration. Rowe was honored as “a pioneer who has risen to the top of a historically male- dominated field. Most inspiring of all, she has not allowed her current battle with cancer to keep her from doing the job she loves with her trademark energy, enthusiasm and smile. Holly is an inspiration and we feel fortunate to be able to honor her this year” stated Mercury Vice President of Operations Vince Kozar. Read more
Who do you call when you’re a single parent, going through cancer treatment, and your rosebushes are OUT OF CONTROL? Read more
Introducing Courageous Mom, Colleen. She refuses to allow her diagnosis of Non-hodgkin’s Lymphoma to stop her from taking care of her 4 kids. Working and caring for her family is what drives this Momma, day in and day out.
- 3 Budgeting Hacks for the Unexpected: How to Manage Medical BillsAugust 13, 2019 - 6:46 pm
- Singletons Sunday Night DinnersJuly 17, 2019 - 11:15 am
- Volunteer Spotlight ~ Chelsea CabanillasJune 19, 2019 - 12:45 pm
- Year End Donation | Message from our Executive DirectorDecember 11, 2018 - 8:13 pm
- What is The Singletons Kitchen?December 9, 2018 - 11:16 am
Get Our News
- Outreach Table Assistance at September CHAMP Event
- Pick Pack | Volunteer Event
- Singleton Kitchen - Scottsdale | Booked
- Assist with In-Office Bare Necessities Pick Up