Singleton Moms met Maureen in October of 2012 after she was referred to us by her friend Valarie, another Singleton Mom. We are so grateful to have the opportunity to get to know this beautiful and vibrant woman. Maureen is always positive and appreciates the support and relationship she has built with her Care Coordinator, Christine, and the rest of us at Singleton Moms.
Nancy Stirling came to Singleton Moms over two years ago. She started out volunteering to clean homes. As she continued to connect with the families we serve and the mission of Singleton Moms, she became more involved. Currently Nancy is a Care Coordinator and a member of our Singleton Kids Committee…and we love her!
With Singleton Moms she is a member of the Singleton Kids Committee and has been a Care Coordinator for several moms. Kiana loves to dance and socialize, learning about the diversity that the human experience offers. Meeting and sharing in the lives of people is her passion.
Ashley is our Community Outreach Intern, working on Volunteer Recruitment as well as managing Volunteer Groups interested in hosting Meal Preparation Events through our Singleton Kitchen program. Ashley came to Singleton Moms about two months ago. She is currently working three days a week here at the Singleton Moms office.
Q: What are employee matching gifts?
- Meet our Singletons families | DiannaOctober 10, 2019 - 2:26 pm
- Guest blog from Dr. Jake PsenkaSeptember 16, 2019 - 3:29 pm
- 3 Budgeting Hacks for the Unexpected: How to Manage Medical BillsAugust 13, 2019 - 6:46 pm
- Singletons Sunday Night DinnersJuly 17, 2019 - 11:15 am
- Volunteer Spotlight ~ Chelsea CabanillasJune 19, 2019 - 12:45 pm