Cleaning a parent’s home not only contributes to a healthy environment, but supports our families’ emotional health as well. Spending all day at home, sick from chemo, is no fun, but we have the opportunity to make that time more enjoyable. We need more people helping our Care Coordinators with cleanings.
Cleanings are located across the valley and only last 2 hours. You meet the Care Coordinator at the parent’s house and they will tell you what to do! E-mail email@example.com if you would like to brighten someone’s day by making their home sparkle!
Upcoming Cleaning Dates and Locations
- Mom Maureen July 12th at 10:00 am in Glendale
- Mom Lisa July 14th at 10:oo am in Glendale
- Mom Teresa July 18th at 10:00 am in South Phoenix
- Mom Netis July 19th at 10:oo am Avondale
- Mom Adria July 26th at 10:oo am in Tolleson (This is a tentative cleaning date)
- Mom Alba July 26th at 10:oo am in Tempe
Please note that must go through our screening process in order to take part for this unique volunteer opportunity. The first thing to do is attend one of our Volunteer Orientations.