The three-time WNBA Champions Phoenix Mercury donated 37 game tickets to Singleton Moms and their families where the team named ESPN reporter Holly Rowe the team’s 2016 BBVA Compass Bright Futures Woman of Inspiration. Rowe was honored as “a pioneer who has risen to the top of a historically male- dominated field. Most inspiring of all, she has not allowed her current battle with cancer to keep her from doing the job she loves with her trademark energy, enthusiasm and smile. Holly is an inspiration and we feel fortunate to be able to honor her this year” stated Mercury Vice President of Operations Vince Kozar. Read more
Volunteers, Melissa, Alex, Jessica and Lindsay transformed Singleton “Mom”, Renee’s, master bedroom through their Room for Recovery Program. Read more
Our Mom Dani, was a beautiful and strong woman. She was “Mom” to her 16 year old son. She was a pillar in her community. Read more
HUGE THANK YOU to everyone that participated in this years Singleton Santa program!!
A wonderful update: When we met our very first Singleton Dad, in 2009, he was 114 pounds, very sick and raising his daughter on his own… Today Alan is 177 pounds, healthy and very happy!
Our Parents talk about the services they receive from Singleton Moms and the positive impact they have on their lives.
For every moment we shared, our memories of these brave women will forever burn bright, lighting the path and guiding the Singleton Moms mission.
- 3 Budgeting Hacks for the Unexpected: How to Manage Medical BillsAugust 13, 2019 - 6:46 pm
- Singletons Sunday Night DinnersJuly 17, 2019 - 11:15 am
- Volunteer Spotlight ~ Chelsea CabanillasJune 19, 2019 - 12:45 pm
- Year End Donation | Message from our Executive DirectorDecember 11, 2018 - 8:13 pm
- What is The Singletons Kitchen?December 9, 2018 - 11:16 am
Get Our News
- Outreach Table Assistance at September CHAMP Event
- Pick Pack | Volunteer Event
- Singleton Kitchen - Scottsdale | Booked
- Assist with In-Office Bare Necessities Pick Up