It’s not unusual to find families gathered around a table for a Sunday night dinner. The Singletons Kitchen program has always been a staple in the services we provide, but something special has started on Sunday nights for these single parents with cancer and their children. Read more
A 3-ounce serving of raw sugar snap peas provides 50 milligrams of vitamin C, more than half the recommended daily intake for that antioxidant nutrient. It is also a rich source of some B-complex vitamins, giving you nearly half the niacin and one-tenth of the folate you need each day, boosting your intake of these nutrients that help your body convert food to energy. It gives you one-fifth of the vitamin K you need, ensuring that your blood clots properly and supporting your bone health.
Eating healthy is what we all strive to do. Here are some great tips if you are looking to prevent cancer, are struggling with disease or if your immune system is compromised.
Living in the Arizona desert we all know how important it is to drink water to keep hydrated. Here are 10 great health benefits of drinking water.
- 3 Budgeting Hacks for the Unexpected: How to Manage Medical BillsAugust 13, 2019 - 6:46 pm
- Singletons Sunday Night DinnersJuly 17, 2019 - 11:15 am
- Volunteer Spotlight ~ Chelsea CabanillasJune 19, 2019 - 12:45 pm
- Year End Donation | Message from our Executive DirectorDecember 11, 2018 - 8:13 pm
- What is The Singletons Kitchen?December 9, 2018 - 11:16 am
Get Our News
- Outreach Table Assistance at September CHAMP Event
- Pick Pack | Volunteer Event
- Singleton Kitchen - Scottsdale | Booked
- Assist with In-Office Bare Necessities Pick Up