Are you looking for a way to participate with Singleton Moms this holiday?
We are looking for *Gingerbread Houses and candies* to decorate for our holiday celebration supporting single parents with cancer and their families! Please share this post!
Michelle Singleton’s battle with cancer came to an end 10 years ago today. A decade sounds like such a long time and yet somehow it feels like only a moment ago. During this time an entire community was created to honor Michelle’s life and in turn, has served hundreds of single parent families affected by cancer just like hers.
Check out this GREAT video that HooplaHa did on Singleton Moms. HooplaHa is about making you smile from positive pictures, stories and videos from around the world. If you would like help Singleton Moms support single parents with cancer click here:www.singletonmoms.org/promise/
Michelle Singleton lived her life with optimism, unwavering faith and a giving heart towards all she met . To Charity Solberg, Michelle was a dear family friend and inspiration. Watch Charity’s touching story.
Living in the Arizona desert we all know how important it is to drink water to keep hydrated. Here are 10 great health benefits of drinking water.
Ashley is our Community Outreach Intern, working on Volunteer Recruitment as well as managing Volunteer Groups interested in hosting Meal Preparation Events through our Singleton Kitchen program. Ashley came to Singleton Moms about two months ago. She is currently working three days a week here at the Singleton Moms office.
- 3 Budgeting Hacks for the Unexpected: How to Manage Medical BillsAugust 13, 2019 - 6:46 pm
- Singletons Sunday Night DinnersJuly 17, 2019 - 11:15 am
- Volunteer Spotlight ~ Chelsea CabanillasJune 19, 2019 - 12:45 pm
- Year End Donation | Message from our Executive DirectorDecember 11, 2018 - 8:13 pm
- What is The Singletons Kitchen?December 9, 2018 - 11:16 am
Get Our News
- Outreach Table Assistance at September CHAMP Event
- Pick Pack | Volunteer Event
- Singleton Kitchen - Scottsdale | Booked
- Assist with In-Office Bare Necessities Pick Up