Sarah and daughter Katie Blik, avid members of National Charity League of Scottsdale, first volunteered on a Saturday morning at Singleton Moms’ Bare Necessities Day. They dutifully counted inventory, put items on shelves, and even carried bags filled to the brim with much-needed toiletry items to our Singleton parents’ cars. Katie was hooked! Read more
The Sustainer Transfer Group held the Wings Charity Auction this Valentine’s Day to benefit 3 nonprofit organizations. Singleton Moms is honored to have been invited to this incredible event. Read more
The Mask of Hope Celebration was a huge success!
Thank you for helping us to celebrate Singleton Moms and how far the organization has come. Read more
Heidy Quill’s creativity is seemingly endless…as is her generosity. She made so many beautiful birthday and welcome cards for Singleton Moms. Read more
HUGE THANK YOU to everyone that participated in this years Singleton Santa program!!
Shout Out to Jason and his team at Sol Cocina for donating proceeds from this special limited edition, pink Clase Azul Tequila for Breast Cancer Awareness month!! They were able to raise a total of $2,850. All the staff signed the pink bottle!
13832 N 32nd St
Bldg. C, Ste 134B
Phoenix, AZ 85032
- The H.U.B. Project – March UpdateMarch 18, 2020 - 2:38 pm
- Meet The Singletons Families | Mum AmyFebruary 27, 2020 - 3:55 pm
- The H.U.B Project AnnouncementFebruary 14, 2020 - 12:34 pm
- Meet The Singletons Families | Dad KevinJanuary 16, 2020 - 5:56 pm
- Meet The Singletons Families | Mom JenDecember 19, 2019 - 4:39 am