The Sustainer Transfer Group held the Wings Charity Auction this Valentine’s Day to benefit 3 nonprofit organizations. Singleton Moms is honored to have been invited to this incredible event. Read more
The Mask of Hope Celebration was a huge success!
Thank you for helping us to celebrate Singleton Moms and how far the organization has come. Read more
Heidy Quill’s creativity is seemingly endless…as is her generosity. She made so many beautiful birthday and welcome cards for Singleton Moms. Read more
HUGE THANK YOU to everyone that participated in this years Singleton Santa program!!
Shout Out to Jason and his team at Sol Cocina for donating proceeds from this special limited edition, pink Clase Azul Tequila for Breast Cancer Awareness month!! They were able to raise a total of $2,850. All the staff signed the pink bottle!
Are you looking for a way to participate with Singleton Moms this holiday?
We are looking for *Gingerbread Houses and candies* to decorate for our holiday celebration supporting single parents with cancer and their families! Please share this post!
- Meet our Singletons families | DiannaOctober 10, 2019 - 2:26 pm
- Guest blog from Dr. Jake PsenkaSeptember 16, 2019 - 3:29 pm
- 3 Budgeting Hacks for the Unexpected: How to Manage Medical BillsAugust 13, 2019 - 6:46 pm
- Singletons Sunday Night DinnersJuly 17, 2019 - 11:15 am
- Volunteer Spotlight ~ Chelsea CabanillasJune 19, 2019 - 12:45 pm